Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Post About Nothing

My grandmother wanted a blog post. My mother wanted me to watch Eat Pray Love. Looks like they both win tonight.
So I don't know what to write this post about. My grandmother just wants updates but I feel I provide decent updates to her via WhatsApp. Last week was a really rough week and I'm not going to blog about it. There wouldn't be much to blog about anyways; I didn't do anything but finish Gossip Girl. Actually, I finished Gossip Girl this week so I didn't even do that.
My shoulder hurts. I guess I can talk about that. So yeah, my shoulder hurts. Well, check that off the list. Actually tho it's not okay because it even hurts typing this and I'm supposed to be on a surf retreat in a couple days so I kinda need my shoulder. But whatever.
So I'm sitting here staring at this blank post and it's not that I have writer's block, because I don't, it's just that I literally have nothing to write. I mean I could totally write about my awful week and I kinda want to but it's just not public information I'd want to share. Besides I cried to my mother about it so it's not like it's bottled up waiting to explode. That just leaves me with a blank post. Which wouldn't even bother being a post except I aim to please so when asked for a post I must provide. (Also I realize that wasn't a complete sentence but it's my blog so get over it, k thnx.)
Okay well I'm tired and this is pointless, so goodnight.
I missed Manatee Appreciation Day
on March 30, so here's a throwback
to commemorate my spirit animal
Until next time,
xoxo,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment