Sunday, October 10, 2021

Welcome to the Madness

 If you're new here, welcome! 

My name is Tasha and this is my travel blog. 

It is not politically correct, grammatically correct, or any other form of correct-ness. Some of it is immature, some of it complains to much, some of it makes you wish you were me. But newsflash - it's not for you, fool. 

So basically my grandmother gets mad that I don't tell her about my adventures so here she can read my literal thoughts mostly as they happen. If you want to read as well, go for it but as I said it is just my thoughts written out so if you don't like it you can leave. 

If you think I have a cool life (did I mention I'm a professional mermaid?), feel free to give me a subscribe and a follow on my socials: 

@mermaidtasha on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube

@tashanicole97 on Instagram and Twitter 

Thanks ya'll! 

Until next time,

xoxo,

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment