Saturday, February 27, 2021

Computer Struggles

 Okay so I've been here for like two weeks but like clearly I have not been properly blogging. First off the internet here is very sketch. Second off, my laptop is bugging out. Like every time I turn it on it says it wasn't shut down correctly? And it needs to be plugged in to use but when it's plugged it it doesn't even say it's charging? And it's taking ages to open anything and half the time it opens it then closes it right down and it's being super slow and nothings loading so idk if it's the heat or if the housekeeper accidentally dropped it or the plug for the charger is overloaded and not strong enough (I have 4 things plugged into one major adaptor which is plugged into an African adaptor which is plugged into a South African/Sodwana Bay adaptor which is plugged into a 2 plug which is plugged into the outlet so yeah the electric current is probably just like not sustainable for my laptop to use it proper). So I'll probably just like write out my blog stuff on a notebook then transfer it to here once I'm home or on the plane. I also don't have Microsoft Word so when the internet is down I can't do anything on here anyways bc I need internet for either Google Docs or straight to Blogger. 

Speaking of blogs tho my girl Felicia just started one about sustainably living so go check it out and give her a follow too. https://www.feliciawfins.com/felicia-with-fins-professional-mermaid/for-fins-eco-friendly-blog/ 

I have scuba dived every day this week and today I woke up with an ear infection in my right ear. I took my earache tablets and put in drops so hopefully it is better by tomorrow so I can go diving again.    

Yesterday our dive was for 76 minutes and I had the most air left when we were done woo hoo 

So obviously I need to give ya'll proper updates but like my ear actually really hurts right now so you can look for those updates later lol 

Like I said, probably once I'm back in better computer territory. Hopefully it's just the outlet is overloaded bc I don't want to have to need a new laptop. 

Okay ttyl 

Until next time,

xoxo,

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment